Cheap flights from Phuket to Bangkok
Flight information Phuket to Bangkok
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 683 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang
Which airlines fly from Phuket to Bangkok
- Bangkok Airways, Thai Airways, Thai Smile, Nok Air, Thai AirAsia, and Thai Lion, among others, offer nonstop flights to Bangkok from Phuket.
- For advice on how to look for cheap flights, check out Skyscanner’s best time to book guide and we’ll show you how to use our search tools, and give you tips on when to fly to maximize your savings.
How easy is it to depart from Phuket?
The Phuket International Airport is the main airport for Phuket, and one of the busiest in Thailand. This airport has 2 terminals.
- Domestic Terminal – all flights to Bangkok will depart from this terminal.
In the Domestic Terminal travellers will be able to access medical services, a pharmacy, a spa, shopping outlets, restaurants, and free WiFi. You can walk between the terminals if you need to transfer from the International Terminal.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Phuket?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not a Thai citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Bangkok?
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport – has one major terminal building, and all flights arrive here. This airport also has over 100 international flight routes you can take advantage of.
- Bangkok Don Mueang Airport – flights will be directed to the Domestic Terminal.
Travellers will find that both offer access to premier lounges, free WiFi, ATMs, restaurants, currency exchange services, shopping outlets, and medical services. Transfers between terminals at the Don Mueang Airport can be done on foot.
What is the weather like in Bangkok?
- The climate in Bangkok usually hovers around the 30°C mark year round, with November to February being the most popular season to visit when the days are at their coolest.
Is there a time difference between Bangkok and Phuket?
- There is no time difference between Phuket and Bangkok.
Is the Bangkok cheaper than Phuket?
Bangkok is more expensive than Phuket, especially when it comes to accommodation costs. However you’ll find dining costs are comparable to Bangkok. Skyscanner has a handy budget guide you can use for visiting this city, so you can save money while you travel.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.