Cheap flights from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
Flight information Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
cheapest return price from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City last month
airlines fly direct from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
flights a week from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
average flight time from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, total distance 1161 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City last month
Ho Chi Minh City
Which airlines fly from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh?
- Vietnam Airlines, VietJet Air, and Jetstar all operate direct flights to Ho Chi Minh from Hanoi.
- Skyscanner's calendar tool will review fares over a month, so you can cherry pick the routes that suit your budget.
How easy is it to depart from Hanoi?
Hanoi Airport is one of Vietnam’s busiest hubs, and it has 2 fairly well equipped terminals.
- Domestic Terminal (T1) – flights to Ho Chi Minh City will depart from here.
There are ATMs, a bureau de change service, restaurants, sleep pods, shops, mobile charging outlets, medical services, and free WiFi. A free shuttle bus connects the terminals.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Hanoi?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not a Vietnamese citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Ho Chi Minh City?
The Tan Son Nhat International Airport is the gateway airport for Ho Chi Minh in the south, the largest city in Vietnam.
- Domestic Terminal – incoming flights from Hanoi will be directed here.
Travellers will be able to can access VIP lounges, unlimited free WiFi, ATMs, gift shops, restaurants, information counters, a spa, medical services, a post office, and charging outlets. You can walk between the terminals.
What is the weather like in Ho Chi Minh City?
- The days are usually between 27-30°C in this city. The best time to visit is between November and March, when the weather is at its driest.
Is there a time difference between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City?
- There is no time difference between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Is Hanoi cheaper than Ho Chi Minh City?
Ho Chi Minh City is a bit more expensive than Hanoi, but marginally so, and you’ll find that the dining here is almost 10% cheaper. Read about the top things to do in Ho Chi Minh City here.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.