Cheap flights from Brisbane to Townsville
Flight information Brisbane to Townsville
cheapest return price from Brisbane to Townsville last month
airlines fly direct from Brisbane to Townsville
flights a week from Brisbane to Townsville
average flight time from Brisbane to Townsville, total distance 1113 kilometres
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Townsville?
- Virgin Australia, Qantas, and Jetstar offer direct flights to Townsville from Brisbane.
- Check out Skyscanner's best time to book guide for help on when to find the cheapest routes available.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport is the largest airport in Queensland, and the most comprehensive when it comes to routes. There are 2 terminals here.
- Domestic Terminal – Flights to Townsville will depart from the Domestic Terminal.
This terminal offers access to ATMs, free WiFi, restaurants and bars, retail shops, charging points, information desks and VIP lounges. Transfer between terminals via the free shuttle service, or the paid-for AirTrain service, which charges $5 or is free for Virgin Australia customers.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Townsville?
Townsville Airport is one of North Queensland’s major airports, and has one terminal.
- Main Terminal – all flights from Brisbane arrive at this terminal.
There is a Qantas lounge available here, free WiFi, ATMs, a few eateries, and one shop that you can use.
What is the weather like in Townsville?
- Townsville is between 25 and 30°C all year round, and has a more humid climate than Brisbane. Expect the highest rainfall during the summer months.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Townsville?
- There is no time difference between Brisbane and Townsville.
Is Townsville cheaper than Brisbane?
Townsville has cheaper accommodation than Brisbane, but dining and shopping can be a bit more expensive. This city is one of the best places to visit in North Queensland, and a wonderful place to base yourself while you explore this part of the country.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.