Book cheap flights now from Brisbane to Nadi
Flight information Brisbane to Nadi
cheapest return price from Brisbane to Nadi last month
airlines fly direct from Brisbane to Nadi
flights a week from Brisbane to Nadi
average flight time from Brisbane to Nadi, total distance 2714 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Brisbane to Nadi last month
Direct flights from Brisbane to Nadi
You can find regular, direct flights to Nadi from Brisbane. These are available seven days a week and operated by Virgin Australia and Fiji Airways.
Find the cheapest flights
Out of Brisbane, the easiest way to get to Nadi is on the non-stop flights run by Fiji Airways and Virgin Australia, though you can also board connecting flights that pass through Sydney (SYD) or Melbourne (MEL) if you’d like to incorporate a quick city stop in either of those places. Jetstar and Qantas also offer flights from Australia out to Nadi.
To keep up to date with the latest price changes, you can set up alerts with Skyscanner, so you can pounce on the best deals when they come up. Find out more on how to do this by clicking on our price alerts page, here.
Brisbane Airport (BNE) information
· At Brisbane Airport you will find two terminals, both of which are easily accessed by the public transportation in the city. There is a transfer bus that runs between the terminals should you need to change from one to the other for a connecting flight.
· For about $45-50 you can take a taxi from central Brisbane right to the airport departure lobbies. If you would prefer to take public transport, there is the Airtrain service, which runs from the Central Station to BNE in 22 minutes and costs $15, or you can call for a Con-X-ion shuttle to pick you up at home for $15 per person.
· You’ll find that Brisbane Airport (BNE) has world-class facilities, and provides passengers with access to wireless internet, a variety of dining options, from fast food to sit-down restaurants, and there are lots of stores to pass your waiting time in.
· Nadi International Airport (NAN) is not as well equipped, but it is going to be undergoing redevelopment to modernise many of its facilities. In the meantime, there is a very good duty-free goods section in the airport, as well as a few eateries, a currency exchange service, and internet kiosks if you need to get online.
· Departing from Brisbane Airport will see you transiting through the International Terminal, but at Nadi there is only one main building that handles all flights.
Time difference from Brisbane to Nadi
· Nadi is two or three hours ahead of Brisbane, depending on the time of year.
· Fiji’s tropical climate keeps it warmer on average than Brisbane. The best time to visit though is between June and September, during Fiji’s dry season, when you can expect temperatures of between 20 and 30°C.
Expect to pay
· General living costs in Fiji are much lower than in Brisbane, and you’ll find that eating out, and going to bars will be much cheaper on the whole.
· Picking up a coffee in town should come to around 6FJD ($3.80).
Transportation to city centre
· Jumping in a cab and taking it to Nadi’s town centre should only cost around 10FJD ($6.30).
· If you’d like to be picked up when you arrive in Nadi, or were planning on touring the island in a car, you can arrange an airport transfer, or a hire car using Skyscanner’s search tools, so you don’t have to scramble for transport when you land.
Mode of payment
· Fijian Dollar (FJD)
· Credit cards in Fiji are accepted pretty widely, but it’s always good to carry cash for smaller businesses, taxis, and if you are heading to the outlying islands.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of May 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.