Cheap flights from Brisbane to Hong Kong
Flight information Brisbane to Hong Kong International
cheapest return price from Brisbane to Hong Kong International last month
airlines fly direct from Brisbane to Hong Kong International
flights a week from Brisbane to Hong Kong International
average flight time from Brisbane to Hong Kong International, total distance 6956 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Brisbane to Hong Kong International last month
Hong Kong International
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Hong Kong?
- Cathay Pacific and Qantas operate regular direct flights to Hong Kong, with Singapore Airlines, Korean Air, and Thai Airways operating connecting routes.
- Search across a whole month for cheap fares to Hong Kong, and you may find a bargain on either side of your original planned dates.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
The Brisbane Airport is easy to transit through if you are travelling internationally, as this is one of the premier airports in Australia. There are 2 terminals at this airport.
- International Terminal – flights to Hong Kong depart from here.
There are currency exchange counters, ATMs, free WiFi, VIP lounges, restaurants, fast-food kiosks, bars, information desks, public telephones and charging outlets all at your disposal here. A free-of-charge bus service operates transfers between terminals, or you can take the Air Train for $5 (free for Virgin Australia customers).
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong International Airport is one of the busiest global aviation hubs, so travellers will find that though this airport is busy, it is well-organised. There are 2 terminals at this airport.
- Terminal 1 – is the likely terminal you will fly into from Brisbane.
Both terminals at the Hong Kong International Airport have lots of facilities, including lots of ATMs, bureau de change booths, over 150 dining options, free WiFi, an internet café, charging outlets, and numerous duty-free shops and souvenir stores. A complimentary train service operates transfers between the terminals.
What is the weather like in Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong is pretty warm throughout the year, with summers between 26-31°C, and 12-20°C during the winter.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong is 2 hours behind Brisbane.
Is Hong Kong cheaper than Brisbane?
Yes and no. Hong Kong is more expensive when it comes to accommodation, but shopping and dining are on the whole cheaper. If you want to save money in this city, read our budget guide to touring Hong Kong for hints and tips.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.