Cheap flights from Brisbane to Bali
Flight information Brisbane to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 4492 kilometres
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Bali?
- Malindo Air, Virgin Australia, and Jetstar fly regular and direct flights to Bali from Brisbane.
- Finding cheap flights can be a matter of changing dates, or adding a layover. Read Skyscanner’s tips on how to find the best flight deals.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport is the largest airport in Queensland, and a convenient hub to transit through. There are 2 terminals at this airport, one international, and one domestic.
- International Terminal – Brisbane to Bali flights will depart from here.
The international terminal at Brisbane Airport has excellent amenities, with access to cash machines, bureau de change services, information desks, charging points, payphones, free WiFi, restaurants, and duty-free shops. Complimentary shuttles are available for terminal transfers. There is also an AirTrain service that is $5 per person, though this fee is waived if you fly with Virgin Australia.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Bali?
Denpasar Airport, officially known as the Ngurah Rai International Airport, is Bali’s primary aviation hub. This airport has 2 terminals.
- International Terminal – all flights to Bali from Brisbane are directed here.
This terminal is equipped with currency exchange services, ATMs, a pharmacy, restaurants, duty-free shops, and there is a spa you can use. Transferring to the domestic terminal is easy, as the two terminals are within a walkable distance.
You can take a taxi for 90,000IDR ($9) to Denpasar, or for 50,000IDR ($5) to Kuta. Pre-paid vouchers are available from official taxi stands within the airport.
What is the weather like in Bali?
- Bali’s daily averages are a warm 30°C throughout the year.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Bali?
- Bali is 2 hours behind Brisbane.
Is Bali cheaper than Brisbane?
Yes, Bali is cheaper than Brisbane, with prices up to 80% lower than in Australia. If you want to save money, we recommend that you visit during the wet season, but if you want to splash out, read our guide on the top pool villas available in Bali.
- Eating out at a mid-range restaurant on the island of Bali is about 280,000IDR ($28) for 2 people.
- Pick up a cappuccino in Bali for about 22,000IDR ($2).
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.