Cheap flights from Bangkok to Phuket | Skyscanner Australia
Flight information Bangkok Suvarnabhumi to Phuket
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 675 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Direct flights from Bangkok to Phuket
As a big tourist draw, there are plenty of flights departing Bangkok to Phuket, and these leave several times an hour, and daily. Look for routes with Thai AirAsia, Bangkok Airways, Thai Airways, Thai Lion Mentari, and Thai Smile. Keep in mind, our price alert tool was created so you could be notified when there is a deal to be had on your chosen route, so start using it today to see those savings.
Bangkok Airports (BKKT) information
• Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) and Don Mueang International Airport (DMK) are the two primary airports in Bangkok, and both service regular flights out to Phuket. Both airports are well-equipped to deal with passengers’ needs, providing access to cash machines, bureau de change services, free WiFi, a good selection of restaurants offering international and local cuisine, as well as great shopping outlets, and extras like spas and medical clinics.
• Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is made up of one large terminal, but the Don Mueang International Airport has two terminals, which are connected via a courtesy shuttle.
• Though this is a domestic route, if you are not a Thai citizen, then it is advisable to bring your passport with you.
• Leave around an hour before your flight’s departure if you want enough time to check in, and pass the security checks.
Phuket International Airport (HKT) information
• Phuket International Airport (HKT) is the key airport for Phuket Island, and is one of the busiest airports in the country. You will find plenty of amenities that cover monetary and communications needs, providing cash machines, bureau de change, and free WiFi. You will also be able to grab a bite in the dining outlets, and pick up gifts from a number of shops in the concourse.
• The airport is made up of two connected terminals, which you can walk between.
Time difference from Bangkok to Phuket
• There is no time difference between Bangkok and Phuket Island.
• Phuket is always warm, with the mercury sticking in between the 25-34°C range. The dry season starts in December and stays pretty steady until March, so this is usually the ideal time to visit the island.
Expect to pay
• Thai Baht (THB).
• Phuket is cheaper than Bangkok across almost all costs except when it comes to dining, so keep that in mind when eating out.
• Find your way to a morning brew, like a latte or a cappuccino, for around 80THB ($3.15).
Transportation to city centre
• Travel to the centre of Phuket Town from the airport in a taxi will come to about 500THB ($19). Cheaper options are available too, which may be preferable if you are travelling further than the main township, use our airport transfer search tools to compare and book them.
• Car hire is best done on this island in advance, which you can do through Skyscanner's car hire search tools.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of May 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.