Cheap flights from Adelaide to Singapore
Flight information Adelaide to Singapore Changi
cheapest return price from Adelaide to Singapore Changi last month
airlines fly direct from Adelaide to Singapore Changi
flights a week from Adelaide to Singapore Changi
average flight time from Adelaide to Singapore Changi, total distance 5408 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Adelaide to Singapore Changi last month
Which airlines fly from Adelaide to Singapore?
- Singapore Airlines operates daily and direct flights to Singapore from Adelaide, Qantas and Malaysia Airlines offer connecting routes.
- Skyscanner’s calendar tool is a great way to review price trends across a whole month, instead of just chancing your luck on one set of dates.
How easy is it to depart from Adelaide?
Adelaide Airport is a single terminal facility, and easy to transit through.
- Main Terminal – flights to Adelaide will depart from this terminal.
Adelaide Airport has free WiFi, cash machines, VIP lounges, restaurants and bars, as well as shops and information desks.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Adelaide?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Singapore?
Singapore Changi Airport has 3 terminals, and is one of the busiest airports in the world.
- Terminal 1 – Qantas flies into Terminal 1.
- Terminal 2 – Singapore Airlines and Malaysia Airlines fly into Terminal 2.
- Terminal 3 – Singapore Airlines flies into Terminal 3.
These terminals have loads of amenities which include foreign exchange services, ATMs, duty-free shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, free WiFi, cinemas, a spa, and a fitness centre. You can transfer terminals via the Skytrain.
What is the weather like in Singapore?
- Singapore has a tropical climate, and unlike Adelaide is warm all year round, with annual averages of 31°C.
Is there a time difference between Adelaide and Singapore?
- Singapore is 2 and half hours behind Adelaide.
Is Singapore cheaper than Adelaide?
Singapore is more expensive than Adelaide, but happily dining in Singapore is cheaper on average. If you’re looking to save money, it might be worth getting to know the city first with our Get to know this city before you fly there by reading our guide to Singapore.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.