Cheap flights from Adelaide to Bali
Flight information Adelaide to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3764 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Adelaide to Bali?
- Jetstar operates direct flights to Bali from Adelaide, and these depart daily.
- Skyscanner's calendar tool helps you review flights across a whole month instead of just one day, allowing you to spot cheap routes easily.
How easy is it to depart from Adelaide?
Adelaide Airport is a single terminal facility, and the only major airport in Adelaide. You’ll find it easy to transit through this airport.
- Main Terminal – flights to Bali will always depart from here.
This terminal has cash machines, premier lounges, restaurants, bars, shops, information counters, currency exchange, and free WiFi.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Adelaide Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Bali?
The Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as the Denpasar Airport, is the primary airport for the island of Bali, situated in the town of Denpasar. There are 2 terminals at this airport.
- International Terminal – flights from Adelaide will arrive at international side of the airport.
This airport provides travellers with access to dining and duty-free outlets, free WiFi, charging points, a spa, a pharmacy, currency exchange and ATMs. If you need to transfer to the Domestic Terminal, you can do so on foot.
What is the weather like in Bali?
- Bali has tropical climate, with average temperatures at 30°C annually. The wet season runs from October to March.
Is there a time difference between Adelaide and Bali?
- Bali is 1.5 hours behind Adelaide during Standard Time (ST), and 2.5 hours behind Adelaide during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Bali cheaper than Adelaide?
Bali is roughly 50-90% cheaper than Adelaide, meaning that you can make the most of a holiday here on a tight budget. In fact, if you visit Bali during the wet season you can save even more money on your accommodation and your flight prices.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.